Hāpara Highlights Teacher Guide
Welcome to Hāpara Highlights! This guide has everything you need to know to support students who are learning online.
- Student requests to unblock websites in Highlights
- Welcome to Hāpara Highlights
- How to guide students browsing with focus and filter sessions
- Things to do to prevent the need to close tabs
- How do I see my students' browsing activity?
- How to send messages to students
- Using Share Links, Guided Browsing and Freeze Tabs
- Viewing Google Drive from Highlights
- Share Google Classroom links within Highlights
- How to share links/websites with students
- Using class groups in Highlights
- What causes blank student panels?
- Taking snaps to record student browsing activity
- How to close websites for students
- How to pause students' screens
- What to do when multiple devices are detected in Highlights
- What to do when multiple logins are detected in Highlights
- Why students appear "Offline" in Highlights