In this Article
Google requires that all third-party applications (like Hapara’s) receive permission from a domain's super administrator to work within a school's Google Apps domain.
To grant that permission, a super admin must add the Hapara Teacher Dashboard app to a school's domain from the Google Apps Marketplace.
This article describes how super administrators can grant the required permission.
- Log into Google Apps as a domain super-administrator.
- Browse to the Google Apps Domain Admin Console ( www.google.com/a/ <your_domain_name>).
- Click the “Apps” button.
- Click the “Marketplace apps” button.
- Click the “+” button in the top right corner.
- Type “Hapara” into the pop up window's “Search Apps” field, and hit enter.
- Click the “+ INSTALL APP” button next to Teacher Dashboard 2.
- A “Get ready to install” window will appear. Click “Continue”.
- You will be asked to give Teacher Dashboard access to your domain’s data. After reading our terms of service, click the checkbox and click “Accept”.
Ensure that the App is turned on for your entire domain—NOT just for a specific Organization Unit
(the topmost option in the highlighted drop down).