Add and manage sections in your Workspaces Follow
In this article:
- Why you should use sections
- How to create sections
- How to edit and remove sections
- Things to remember
Why you should use sections
Adding sections to your Workspace is a helpful way to break up large Workspaces for extended projects or units.
Sections allow you to group cards across columns, keeping your lessons and your learners more organized!
Quick tip: Any cards not assigned to a section will always display at the top of a Workspace.
How to create sections
Click Add section where you'd like to add a section in your Workspace.
Type a Name for the section and click outside the bar to save the name.
- Drag cards into the new section as required.
How to edit & remove sections
Editing a section name
To edit a section just click on the section name or click on the pencil icon towards the right of the section name.
Move a section
To move a section, hover over the section name, then click the up or down arrows to position it within your Workspace
Remove a section
Sections can be removed by clicking on the 'Trash' icon that appears when you hover over the Section bar.
If a section being removed has cards in it, they will be moved up to the un-sectioned area at the top of the Workspace.
Things to remember:
- Cards can only be dragged into the same column in a new section.
- You can add as many sections as you wish.
- You can copy a section and all of the cards in it to reuse in the same Workspace or another Workspace.