New API scopes to enable better integration with Hapara and Google Follow
During the setup of Hapara, the Google Marketplace Application Hapara Teacher Dashboard was installed on your domain. This enables Hapara to operate on your domain, working with Google applications such as Google Groups, Drive, Sites, and Chromebooks on your domain.
To enable this, we require you to re-authorize our application on your domain. Please take the following steps:
- Log into Google as a domain super-administrator.
- Browse to the Google Apps Admin Console (admin.google.com), and navigate to Apps => Marketplace apps.
- Click on the “Hapara Teacher Dashboard” application.
- It should now display the settings page for the application. In the “Data access” section, it should display “Approval Needed”. If it does not display “Approval Needed”, then you have already granted the required permission (this is likely to happen if you have installed the application into your domain very recently) - no further action is required.
- Click into the “Data access” section, then click into the “Grant data access” link.
If you do not do this, then your teachers and learners will not be able to utilize the new features to do with these Google applications and Chromebooks when they are released.