New API scopes to enable better integration with Hāpara and Google Follow
During the setup of Hāpara, the Google Marketplace Application Hāpara was installed on your domain. This enables Hāpara to operate on your domain, working with Google applications such as Google Groups, Drive, Sites, as well as Chromebooks.
To keep using Hāpara, you will need to re-authorize our application on your domain. Please take the following steps:
- Log into Google as a domain super-administrator.
- Browse to the Google Apps Admin Console (admin.google.com), and navigate to Apps => Marketplace apps.
- Click on the “Hapara Teacher Dashboard” application.
- It should now display the settings page for the application. In the “Data access” section, it should display “Approval Needed”. If it does not display “Approval Needed”, then you have already granted the required permission (this is likely to happen if you have installed the application into your domain very recently) - no further action is required.
- Click into the “Data access” section, then click into the “Grant data access” link.
If you do not do this, your teachers and learners will not be able to utilize new features when they are released.