Highlights Time Restriction
You must specify the time of day when Highlights will be active, e.g. 8am to 3pm. Outside of the specified hours, the extension will not be active on the student profiles and will not provide details of activity within Chrome.
Highlights Time Restrictions are set up in the Hapara admin console as follows:
- Log in to your Hapara Admin Console.
- Go to Configuration > Optional Settings > Domain Timezone.
- Ensure the timezone is set correctly. If you update these settings, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save changes.
- Go to Modules > Highlights.
- Scroll down to the Highlights Time Restriction field.
- Enter the timeframe during which Highlights should be active. Note that times offered by the time picker are in 24-hour format.
- If Highlights should be active during the weekend, check the boxes for Saturday or Sunday as needed.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
|◀ Intro||◉ ◉ ◯ ◯ ◯||Step 2 ▶|
|Highlights Installation Guide|
|1. Setting G Suite for Education Policies →||6. Shared Device Best Practices (Optional) →
|2. Pushing Out the Student Extension →||7. Privacy: Time/IP Restrictions (Viewing)
|3. Verifying Student Extension Connectivity →||8. Enabling Highlights →
|4. Network Access/Whitelisting →||9. Highlights Browser Compatibility →|
|5. G Suite for Education Device Settings (Optional) →|