Occasionally, when you experience issues while using Hāpara, our Support team may ask you to capture information from your browser's developer tools. This will help our team better understand what is happening.
To get this information, please following these instructions:
1. Navigate to the page, to the point just before the issue occurs. Right click on the browser page, and select Inspect:
2. The developer tools window will appear, either as part of your browser, or in a pop up window. Click on the Console tab, and ensure that the Preserve log option is enabled.
3. Click on the Network tab and ensure that the Preserve log option on this page is also enabled.
4. Now replicate the action that causes the issue.
5. While at the Network tab, look for network request errors, these are displayed in red:
6. Click on the red link on the bottom left and capture the request Headers and Response tabs on the right by taking a screenshot. Please email the screenshot to the Hāpara support team. If the content for the headers or response tabs is too large to be captured in a screenshot you can also select it and copy and paste into an email to Hāpara Support.
7. Similarly for the console tab view, look for any red error entries, take a screenshot or copy/paste the contents into an email to Hāpara Support: