How to set up Student Dashboard on your mobile device (iOS or Android) Follow
Setting up Student Dashboard on your mobile device allows you to stay up to date on all notifications and assignments from your teachers. You can access My files, Workspaces (if your school uses it) and your To do tab from your phone or tablet, allowing you to complete tasks on the go.
How to set up Student Dashboard on an iOS device
- Open mystudentdashboard.com in your preferred mobile browser.
- Tap the Share button on the bottom of your screen (the blue box with an upward arrow).
- Select Add to Home Screen.
- A button for Student Dashboard will then appear on your home screen.
How to set up Student Dashboard on an Android
- Open your internet browser, and go to mystudentdashboard.com.
- Tap on the Star icon, which adds Student Dashboard as a bookmark.
- The Edit bookmark box will open, asking you to name the bookmark.
- Tap outside of the box to close it.
- Tap More (the three dots) on the top right to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Add to Home screen. You may be asked to name the app and tap Add.
- The bookmark for Student Dashboard will then appear on your home screen.