FAQ for Student Dashboard Follow
- What is Student Dashboard?
- How do learners access Student Dashboard?
- What information will be available in Student Dashboard?
- What's the difference between Student Dashboard and Workspace?
- Can learners access Student Dashboard outside of school hours?
- Why can't learners access Student Dashboard?
Learners can access Student Dashboard by going to: app.studentdashboard.com
In order to access Student Dashboard, the learner must be logged into their Chrome browser using their school-provided email address.
Hapara Student Dashboard is a powerful tool that gives learners one-stop access to Google Classroom, Google Drive and Hapara tools. Learners can access:
- Announcements from teachers
- Due dates
- Hapara Workspaces
- Google Drive files
- Emails from teachers
Student Dashboard allows learners to access resources available to them in Workspaces, Google Suite and Google Classroom.
Yes, learners can access their Student Dashboard from any computer or mobile device by using their school email address to log in.
If a learner sees the following page when accessing Student Dashboard, make sure they are currently logged into the browser using their school Google account.
If the learner continues to have issues accessing Student Dashboard, please contact your school's Hapara administrator.