Copy and paste this URL to your Chrome Browser window for a shortcut to clear this data: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check these three boxes:
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Hosted app data
- Click Clear data.
If clearing your Chrome browser Cache and Cookies resolves the issue, the problem was most likely related to corrupt or incorrectly stored cache data. You can configure Chrome to clear cookies and site data when quit your browser. There is more information about browser cookies and stored site data here
|◀ Step 1||◉ ◉ ◯||Step 3 ▶|
|Troubleshooting login, access and display problems →|
|1. Logout of other Google accounts →|
|2. Clear browser cache and cookies (viewing)|
|3. Check third party cookies are not blocked →|
|4. Contact Hapara support →|