Contact Hapara support Follow
If all previous steps fail, please try an Incognito window, ensuring that third-party cookies are not blocked.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More New Incognito Window.
- A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon .
- Block third-party cookies should be disabled as per screenshot below.
You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window:
- Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
- Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
If you are still unable to access Hāpara after completing all these troubleshooting steps, please submit a support request.
|◀ Back||Next ▶|
|Troubleshooting login, access and display problems →|
|1. Logout of other Google accounts →|
|2. Clear browser cache and cookies →|
|3. Check third party cookies are not blocked →|
|4. Contact Hapara support (viewing)|