You can now add sections to your Workspaces. This is especially helpful when you have large Workspaces for extended projects or units.
Sections will allow you to group cards across columns, keeping your lessons and your learners more organized!
Create additional sections on your Workspace
To create a section, scroll down to the end of your workspace and click on the 'Click here to add a section' option.
1. Type a name for the section and click outside the bar to save the name.
2. Drag the cards you want into the new section.
3. These cards are now part of the section.
Editing & Removing Sections
Editing Section name
To Edit a section just click on the Section name or click on the 'Edit' icon towards the right of the section name.
Sections can be removed by clicking on the 'Trash' icon that appears when you hover over the Section bar.
If a section that is being removed has cards in it, they are not removed but instead will be moved up to the unsectioned area right at the top of the Workspace. You can then move them again to another section if needed.
Things to remember:
- Cards can only be dragged into the same column in a new section.
- You can add as many columns as you wish.
- At present Sections cannot be moved around.