- Brand new setups of the Hapara Admin Console would see an error related to configuration settings, even when these settings were complete and valid. This error no longer appears in this situation.
- In a small number of cases, teachers were missing some Google Classroom classes in Hapara Dashboard. Our engineers have identified and resolved the core issue, so Hapara Dashboard now displays all Google Classroom classes for the affected teachers.
- A minor visual issue for CSV loads in the Hapara Data Loader has been fixed.
- In the Hapara Data Loader Status page, you can now send error reports directly to the Support team for a specific load. Just click the "Send Errors" link on the Status column for your data load, then click "Log a ticket", and our support team will be in touch as soon as possible with further help.
- Previously, data loads initiated via spreadsheets or CSV files would, once complete, send an email with a load report to the domain administrator. However, this email did not send for automated data loads via cURL. Now all data loads, included those initiated via cURL, send an email to the initiating administrator once complete.
- Finally, keep an eye out in the near future for a new setting in the Data Loader, which will allow administrators to fully sync all students in Hapara with incoming data loads, including deletion of students that no longer appear in automated loads. Our team is in the process of testing this new feature, and we'll post new information about it once it has been released to all customers.
In addition to these changes, our development team has been hard at work improving other areas of Hapara based on your feedback! If you have any questions, feedback, suggestions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!