The Sync Method allows you to load student and/or class information directly to Hāpara via integrations with ClassLink Roster Server, Clever, RIC One or PowerSchool. It enables a daily sync between your SIS and Hāpara — meaning any changes you make in your SIS should populate to Hāpara within 24 hours.
The "Sync" tab allows you to:
- Start an on-demand manual sync
- Enable or disable automatic daily sync
- View a summary of your current sync configuration
The automated daily Sync times occur as below:
- Classes sync around 10 pm local time (22:00 hrs)
- Students sync around 12 am local time (00:00 hrs)