The Hapara Lead Educators and Customer Success teams are working tirelessly to create new training materials. These resources will highlight the key features in Workspace, as well as embed real classroom scenarios to help you dive deeper and bring more visibility to learning.
Hapara Workspace Weekly Webinar Orientation:
These live, 60-minute overviews are excellent introductions for new users or refreshers for existing users. We will teach you how to log in and use all of the main features of each tool, provide several meaningful pedagogical use-cases, and answer any questions that you may have. To sign up, click here and choose the day and time that work best for you. Attend as frequently as you’d like from anywhere in the world!
Hapara Workspace Instructional Videos -- more coming soon!
- Hapara Workspace Overview
- Building Blocks: Learn about the essential elements that make up Hapara Workspace
- Designing a Workspace: Learn the basics of creating an assignment or project in Hapara Workspace
- Learner View: See the learner view of Workspace and learn about key features and functionality
- Basic Differentiation: Learn how to create and use groups within a Workspace
- Advanced Differentiation: Create assignments, projects or units that have both individual and group work
- Differentiation by Strategy: Build Workspaces with different instructional strategies and approaches
Prefer to learn at your own pace? Need to facilitate a personal learning experience or training for teachers? Explore our self-paced site: Self-Paced Hapara Workspace Site