What's New in Workspace
- Fixed a bug that was showing learners a request permission to access page when they clicked on a document that they should have access to.
- Fixed an intermittent bug that happened for some customers using Chrome on Windows when logging in.
- Fixed an issue where thumbnail images weren't showing when adding a link to a card.
- Blank Names were showing in class lists if we do not know the name of the learner. This has been updated to show the learner email address instead in these cases.
- If a learner came to Workspace but denied authorisation they would see a cat picture and not be able to try again. Now we take them back to the authorisation page.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a Workspace was causing the name in Google Drive to be renamed repeatedly.
- Teachers can now mouse-over a document in a Workspace and get a preview in the same way that Dashboard shows.
- Added an additional check to the Diagnostics Page to validate if all authorisation works.