What's New in Workspace
- The submitted work list has been put into alphabetical order to make it easier to see whose work is missing.
- There was a bug that was stopping Administrators from being able to reorder cards in columns. This has been fixed.
- Workspace was displaying with giant text when viewed on Safari on an iPad which made it almost impossible to work with. This has been fixed.
- Improved the speed at which the Activity Summary page panels load by returning only the information needed by those panels. Fast = Good!
- When all learners have started work, the “X/XX Started” count shown on the Workspace homepage now changes to read "All learners started".
- The overdue evidence panel on the Activity Summary page was not displaying overdue evidence if it was a group activity rather than an individual activity. This has been fixed.