What's New in Workspace
- A fix has been made for customers using Internet Explorer who were seeing “invalid argument” errors
- Adding a link to a card and then quickly clicking to a different workspace sometimes caused an error. This has been fixed.
- Adding a link to a Google Form in an evidence card, using the long link rather than the shortened version, was attaching the editable version of the form rather than the form a learner needs to complete. This has been fixed.
- We’ve made a change that should reduce the number of times “user unauthorised” errors happen.
- When opening a document fails we now retry a number of times and show a “please try again later” message if we are still unable to open the document.