Bug Fixes and Other Changes
- We’ve made an improvement to avoid pesky timeout errors when there is a piece of Group activity being worked on by a large group and all learners access the document at roughly the same time.
- Fixed an issue where errors were showing when a learner submitted evidence if the teacher was already the document owner.
- Fixed an unusual error where activity summary information on the home page would show as empty if you deleted a group where learners had already begun work.
- On multi-domain accounts there was a bug that was causing learners to have read-only access to evidence documents, this was fixed and learners are again able to edit documents.
- A few learners on multi-domain accounts were unable to submit work that had been started prior to the multi-domain embargo feature being released. This has been fixed.
- Learners with mixed-case id’s were having issues attaching documents to evidence cards. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with permissions where a document was allowing some learners to submit and others not.
- Fixed an issue in Safari on iPad where the Workspace homepage and header were not displaying correctly for teachers.
- Fixed a number of issues where Workspace was not functioning well in Safari on iPad.
Have more questions? Submit a request