Loading spreadsheet with apostrophes in their names
If a spreadsheet name contained an apostrophe, the data loader failed to process it. This has been resolved.
Accessing Dashboard after school IDs are changed
If a domain using School Separation changed school IDs between years, then teachers who taught classes in the previous year could not access Dashboard. This has been resolved.
Improved document filtering
Dashboard’s document filter has received an overhaul:
- Clicking the magnifying glass opens the filtering panel, and it stays open. It no longer disappears if you move the mouse away from it.
- After typing in text, you can filter students’ documents by pressing the enter key or by clicking the magnifying glass.
- Once a filter is applied, your filter text remains in the box, and a "Reset" button appears.
- Clicking the reset button un-filters students’ documents, clears the filter text, and closes the filtering panel. The same happens if you do any of the following:
- Click outside of the filtering panel while its text field is empty.
- Click the magnifying glass while the text field is empty.
Detecting suspended SAO accounts in data loads
If a school’s school.apps.owner account was suspended, data loads would fail and give a cryptic error message. Now, the error message clearly states the cause of the problem.