Hapara Workspace is now available!
After months of alpha testing, we’re pleased to announce that our newest product, Hapara Workspace, is available to teachers and learners in open beta.
Hapara Workspace is a platform for teachers and learners to create highly personalized learning experiences that deepen collaboration and differentiation throughout the learning cycle. Teachers can streamline the process by tracking progress, viewing submissions, and giving their learners feedback. Learners have an easy, intuitive interface to manage their assignments and customize their submissions, giving them greater ownership of their learning. Click here to get started.
When using Hapara Dashboard, clicking the "Workspace" tab will open Hapara Workspace in a new browser tab. Then, clicking other tabs such as Dashboard or Gmail will return users to the original browser tab.
This is a temporary setup that lets us get Hapara Workspace to teachers and learners as fast as possible. Eventually, Hapara Workspace will function in the same browser tab as Hapara Dashboard. See the Hapara Workspace user guide and FAQs here.
A more compact toolbar
To give student panels more space, we've moved several buttons in Hapara Dashboard:
- The Classes button has been moved to the top left corner of the page.
- The Group, Sorting, and Refresh buttons have been moved to the top right corner.
- The Smart Share button has also been moved toward the top right corner. In addition, it is now available on the Class Info tab.
Using Hapara Interact from more locations
Schools using Hapara Interact will also notice the following change:
- The Open a Link and Send a Message buttons are now available on every tab within a class. Previously, these buttons were only on the Interact tab.
New ways to sort student panels
Users can now sort student panels in reverse alphabetical order (i.e., from Z to A).
In addition, Hapara Dashboard's sorting functionality has been separated into two buttons:
- The Sort By button lets users sort students in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order by first or last name.
- The Apply Layout button lets users apply the order of student panels from some other sub-tab to the current sub-tab.