Deledao ActiveScan, presented by Hāpara: Custom blocking page Follow
In this article:
- Custom blocking page
Deledao ActiveScan, presented
Custom blocking page
To turn on the function to customize the blocking page for a rule, go to https://admin.deledao.com/ and sign in with your login credentials. Go to Policy Manager and select the rule on the left side of the screen. Turn on the option to Use a custom blocking page.
The following parameters will be appended to the provided blocking page URL and sent by the filter. An example of what is appended to a blocking page URL is:
https://static.deledao.com/default/blockCom.html?site=https://www.google.com/search?q=pacman&oq=pacman&aqs=chrome..69i57j46l2j0j46j0j46j0.1888j0j6&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&category=Games (detected by real-time text analysis)&cname=deledao-test&title=pacman - Google Searchfirstname.lastname@example.org&ou=/&uburl=https://portals.deledao.com/teacher/#/student-signin
The custom blocking page can determine what corresponding information should be presented based on their values.
- site: the blocked URL
- category: the category to which the blocked URL belongs
- cname: district name (set on admin console)
- title: the title of the blocking page
- pgroup: either "school" or "classroom" to indicate whether the student is blocked by school or classroom policy
- vendor: partner name if there is any
- norc: Boolean value to determine whether the link for re-categorization is shown. If the value is true, the re-categorization link is not shown. One common scenario for this is when a blocked site is defined in the blocked list, there is no need to do re-categorization.
- nodwl: boolean value to indicate whether or not the student has signed in
- allowed: the allowed list for a classroom session to which the student belongs
There is a set of preserved parameter names in our system that shouldn't be re-defined in the custom blocking page.