Troubleshooting Parent Portal Follow
In this article
Parents are unable to view documents
Some browser extensions may interfere with operations in Parent Portal. If a parent experiences issues while using Chrome, they should click the menu icon at the top right of the screen, and click New incognito window. Incognito windows automatically disable browser extensions and won't track information like cookies or browsing history. If this corrects the issue, they can manually enable extensions one-by-one via Menu > Tools > Extensions, and clicking the check-box to allow incognito.
Personal settings in Chrome may also have some adverse affects. To check if this is the case, they should log into Chrome with a different user profile and retry the operation. If they still experience issues after doing so, they should clear their browsing history, like so:
- Click the menu button in Chrome.
- Under Settings, click Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the Privacy section
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Opt to clear browsing history, download history, empty the cache and delete cookies.
- Return to the Parent Portal and refresh the page.