Unable to View Documents
Some browser extensions may interfere with operations in Parent Portal. If you experience issues using Chrome, click the menu icon at the top right of the screen, and click New incognito window. Incognito windows automatically disable browser extensions and won't track information like cookies or browsing history. If this corrects the issue, you can manually enable extensions one-by-one via Menu > Tools > Extensions, and clicking the check-box to allow incognito.
Personal settings in Chrome may also have some adverse affects. To check if this is the case, log into Chrome with a different user profile and retry the operation. If you still experience issues after doing so, clear your browsing history, like so:
- Click the menu button in Chrome.
- Under Settings, click Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the Privacy section
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Opt to clear browsing history, download history, empty the cache and delete cookies.
- Return to the Parent Portal and refresh the page.