In this Article
- Verify that you have a Google Apps for Education domain
- Enable the Provisioning API for your domain
- Grant Hapara Dashboard access to the Provisioning API
- Enable POP and IMAP access
- Ensure link sharing is off
- Allow users to install Google Drive apps
- Authenticate Hapara Dashboard with OAuth 2.0
- Access the G-Suite Admin Console
- Go to Billing.
- Under Subscriptions, ensure that G-suite for Education is listed.
Hapara Dashboard requires access to your Google Apps domain's Provisioning API to get information from the domain.
If Hapara Dashboard is not working or you cannot access Hapara Dashboard, it may be because access to your domain's Provisioning API was revoked. If so, then please ask someone with super administrator access to your domain to enable the Provisioning API and grant Hapara Dashboard access to it.
- Go to Security
- Click API reference.
- Check the box next to Enable API access.
- Click Save.
- Log in to your Hapara Admin Console.
- Go to Configuration > Google Apps Settings.
- Scroll down to the Admin Access section.
- Ensure that the user listed is a valid super administrator in your domain.
- If the user is not a valid super administrator, then do one of the following:
- Restore the user's super admin privileges, or type in a super admin's email address
- Ensure a successful test result, then click Save Changes.
- To prevent issues with Hapara when an administrator leaves your school, we recommend granting this access through an account that is not associated with a person. You may want to create a new super administrator account for this purpose.
This is only necessary if your school will use Hapara Dashboard's Gmail viewer.
- Go to Apps > G-Suite > Gmail > User Settings.
- Scroll down to the End User Access section.
- UN-check the box next to "Disable POP and IMAP access for all users".
- Go to Apps > G Suite > Drive > Sharing Settings
- Select OFF below Link Sharing Defaults
- Go to Apps > G Suite > Drive > Data Access
- Check Allow users to install Google Drive apps