In this Article
- Verify that you have a Google Apps for Education domain
- Enable the Provisioning API for your domain
- Grant Hapara Dashboard access to the Provisioning API
- Enable OpenID login
- Enable POP and IMAP access
- Multi-domain and sub-domain configurations
- Click Billing.
- Under Subscriptions, ensure that Google Apps for Education is listed.
Hapara Dashboard requires access to your Google Apps domain's Provisioning API to get information from the domain.
If Hapara Dashboard is not working or you cannot access Hapara Dashboard, it may be because access to your domain's Provisioning API was revoked. If so, then please ask someone with super administrator access to your domain to enable the Provisioning API and grant Hapara Dashboard access to it.
- Go to Security
- Click API reference.
- Check the box next to Enable API access.
- Click Save.
- Log in to your Hapara Admin Console.
- Go to Configuration > Google Apps Settings.
- Scroll down to the Admin Access section.
- Ensure that the user listed is a valid super administrator in your domain.
- If the user is not a valid super administrator, then do one of the following:
- Restore the user's super admin privileges.
- Type in another super admin's username, and then click Save Changes.
- To prevent problems like this from happening if an administrator leaves your school, we recommend granting this access through an account that is not associated with a person.
- Go to Security > Show more > Advanced settings > Authentication.
- Click Federated Login using OpenID.
- Check the box next to Allow users to sign in to third party websites using OpenID.
- Click Save changes.
This is only necessary if your school will use Hapara Dashboard's Gmail viewer.
- Go to Apps > Google Apps > Gmail > User Settings.
- Scroll down to the End User Access section.
- UN-check the box next to "Disable POP and IMAP access for all users".
If your school's teacher and student accounts are in different Google Apps domains, please see this article for more information on setting up these configurations.