Deledao ActiveScan, presented by Hāpara: MSP Console Follow
In this article:
The Multiple Service Provider (MSP) Console allows technical administrators to easily manage multiple districts in one place. The console only requires MSPs to sign into the MSP Console once. Technical administrators will see a list of the districts they're managing, and be able to access individual district admin consoles without additional logins.
This feature is currently not available to all schools or districts. If you manage multiple filter domains, please reach out to email@example.com to see if you are a candidate for its use.
- Email addresses
- One initial unique email address per domain submitted to Hāpara so that a filter admin account can be created for each school or district. For example, if District A and District B have one administrator, then provide us with firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- One email address for the admin that will be used to sign into the MSP Console. This can be one of the email addresses from above or another account used specifically for this purpose. For example, you can provide us with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to use as the MSP admin account or create another account such as firstname.lastname@example.org instead.
- Please provide Hāpara the public-facing IP address for each location that will be associated with that instance of the Deledao ActiveScan, presented
by Hāpara Admin Console.
To access the MSP Console, the admin can go to msp.deledao.com to sign in with the provided login credentials. MSPs will have the ability to do the following:
- See the complete list of managed districts
- Search districts by district name, email domain and admin user name
- Click on the district name, and open a new window/tab with the district's admin console without an additional login
- Change current user's password
- There are two MSP user roles:
- Admin: can manage everything including creating and removing MSP users
- Standard: cannot manage MSP users, but can manage district settings