Deledao ActiveScan, presented by Hāpara: User Management Follow
In this article:
User Management overview
When your school or district begins using Deledao ActiveScan, presented
Additionally, there may be situations where school administrators such as principals would like to view student internet activity in the Reporting section of the web filter admin console. While you may not want them to be able to make technical changes to things like policies, it could be helpful to give them more restricted read-only access to reports.
User Management allows you to assign web filter admin console permissions based on roles to restrict their admin console access.
To give other users access to the web filter admin console navigate to Configuration > Manage Users and select "Add New User."
Fill out the required fields First Name, Last Name, Role, Email, Password, Confirm Password and then select "Submit."
- Standard - All admin privileges except managing users
- Read Only - View-only access of the Admin Console and cannot make any changes
- If no Organizational Units are mapped, then they will be able to view all Admin Console pages.
- If Organizational Units are mapped, they will not be able to see all of the Admin Console pages.
- Access to view an entire district or an individual OU and allows an Admin to choose which students they will have access to view
- Admin - Full access to web filter Admin Console