Please note that Hapara Dashboard for Office 365 is currently in Alpha stage and therefore not yet available via the Office Store. Once we move to Beta, tenant administrators will be able to install the Hapara Dashboard app using the standard process from the Office Store.
The Tenant Administrator will need to login to the Azure portal and then click on a link to add the app to the tenant Office instance.
- Login at https://manage.windowsazure.com/ with your Azure Admin account
To Add the Hapara application (via link)
Pre-requisite: Be authenticated as Admin as per Authentication flow above.
- Ensure you are logged in as the tenant administrator and then click here, or copy and paste the link below in a browser window where you are authenticated: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=aa3baec1-9c99-424b-9091-e88d3760b195&redirect_uri=https://ms.teacherdashboard.com&prompt=admin_consent
- You may be shown a Login page to select the correct account and shown a list of permissions that the application requires.
- Click the Accept button to add the application to your approved apps.
- Refresh the applications list page to see the newly added app in your list of apps.