- Login at https://manage.windowsazure.com/ with your Azure Admin account
To uninstall the Hapara application
This step is only needed if you want to remove the Hapara app from your tenant.
Once you have opened the application as per steps in Manage Apps process, to remove applications:
- Click the ‘Manage Access’ link at the bottom of the page.
- This will display a pop up window with the 'Remove access' option.
- Click the link to remove access. The button will then grey out and have the words 'Access removed' to indicate the app no longer has access.
- Click the Tick icon to return to the applications view where the application no longer lists in the applications list.
To reinstall the Hapara application
- Ensure you are logged in as the tenant administrator and then click here, or copy and paste the link below in a browser window where you are authenticated: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=aa3baec1-9c99-424b-9091-e88d3760b195&redirect_uri=https://ms.teacherdashboard.com&prompt=admin_consent
- You may be shown a Login page to select the correct account and shown a list of permissions that the application requires.
- Click the Accept button to add the application to your approved apps.
- Refresh the applications list page to see the newly added app in your list of apps.