We appreciate that as a Hapara Administrator there can be a lot to remember, especially during the beginning of a new school year or semester.
We've gathered some Support Articles below to help you jump back into Hapara, and have the option to book a personalized one-on-one session with our Implementation Team to help you to be the best Hapara Admin you can be!
- Frequently Asked Questions by Admins
- Recommended links to bookmark
- All articles for Hapara Administrators
- Hapara + Google Classroom Overview
- Your Guide to Hapara Dataloading
Commonly used Troubleshooting articles:
- Resolving Hapara access problems - when users cannot access Hapara
- Highlights Student Diagnostics Check - troubleshooting Hapara Highlights
- Whitelisting Hapara URLs in your School Network - very important for a consistent Hapara experience
- Strengthening Highlights - prevent students circumventing Highlights visibility
Loading Class and Student Data to Hapara:
- Data Loader Status Page - keep track of the data you're loading, including any errors
- Resolving Data Loader Errors - understanding errors shown in the Data Loader Status Page
- Adding and removing teachers and students from classes
Archiving and preparation for the new year:
- Admin checklist for the new school year
- Managing students leaving the school
- Archiving Classes - removing historical classes from Hapara Dashboard
Booking time for an online refresher
Our Implementation Team specializes in starting out with Hapara. If you'd like to book a personalized one-on-one session, please click this link, which will show you the available appointment times for an Admin Refresher.