We appreciate as a Hapara Administrator there can be a lot to remember, especially during the beginning of a new school year or semester.
We've gathered some Support Articles below, and have the option to book a personalised one on one Session to help you to be the best Hapara Admin you can be!
- Frequently Asked Questions for Admins
- Recommended links to bookmark
- All articles for Hapara Administrators
Commonly used Troubleshooting articles:
- Resolving Hapara access problems- For when you or your teachers cannot access Hapara
- Whitelisting Hapara URLs in your School Network- Very important for a consistent Hapara experience
- Highlights Student Diagnostics Check- For troubleshooting Hapara Highlights
Loading Class and Student Data to Hapara:
- Data Loader Status Page - Keep track of the data you're loading, including any errors
- Resolving Data Loader Errors - Understanding errors shown in the Data Loader Status Page
- Adding and removing teachers and students from classes
Archiving and preparation for the new year:
- Admin checklist for the new school year
- Managing students leaving the school
- Archiving Classes - removing historical classes from Hapara Dashboard
Booking time for an online refresher
Our implementation team are specialists with starting out with Hapara. If you'd like to book a personalised one on one Session, please click this link which will show you the available appointments for an Admin Refresher.