Note: The below instructions prevent multiple logins to a Chrome Device, you may also want to Prevent Students from logging into multiple users within a Chrome Browser session.
- Log into the Google Admin console as a Super Administrator.
- Click on Device Management.
- Click into Chrome Management, under Device Settings on the left side of the screen.
- Click on User Settings.
- Select a Student Organizational Unit you'd like to apply this setting to. You can apply this at the domain root level if you wish, but this would also prevent staff from using multiple Google Accounts.
- Search for Multiple Sign-in Access in the 'Search settings' box
- Select Block multiple sign-in access for users in this organization from the drop down.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Save.
You may also want to Prevent Students from logging into multiple users within a Chrome Browser session.