Updated: 13:30 pm PT, 10:30 am NZT
At approx 09:00 am Pacific time, we began receiving elevated reports of access related issues.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and are confident this can be resolved quickly by the following troubleshooting steps:
- Clear Chrome browser cache and cookies including Hosted app data.
- Engage your Hapara Administrator about School Network Whitelisting.
We are finding instances where Hapara URLs are being blocked by School Network filters or firewalls. Eg: we have seen Lightspeed customers experiencing .appspot URLs blocked more frequently as of today.
Because Hapara was originally built on Google's App Engine, many of our products sit behind an appspot URL. There is a comprehensive list here of URLs to whitelist.
If you continue to experience access problems, please submit a request to our Support team detailing:
- User email addresses experiencing the access problems
- Any network firewalls or filters in place. Eg: Lightspeed
- If possible, please capture further logs from Browser Developer Tools